We provide creative and complete solutions in the field of industrial automation to various large companies with any type of production. We can increase the efficiency and quality of production and at the same time simplify the work of your employees. We use our own method in our work Responsive Solution Method ™, which is based on partnership, constant feedback client and process transparency. Our goal is to implement intelligent production systems as a unique ecosystem based on the cooperation of people and machines. We shall take responsibility for the technical background on your behalf so that you can effectively fulfil your visions. In short, we drive life into production!
Our task is to develop a roadmap for you to continue automation, robotics and digital transformation, no matter what stage of automation you are in.
According to the goals of your company, we can jointly identify the processes you want to automate, and based on that, we will prepare a detailed technical assignment for you. We shall also identify the risks and offer remedies.
Based on a technical solution, we shall design, implement, install, operate and provide operational technologies, or even information technologies designed to manage your production.
Our goal is to take responsibility for your technical background so that your business can move one step forward with ease and efficiency. We shall let the machines work hard so that you and your people can engage in other activities.
You know what you want. But can't you do it yourself?! Based on your technical assignment, we will prepare a precise technical solution that meets the latest trends in the field of industrial operating technology. We shall use progressive technologies that meet the requirements of Industry 4.0 and the IIoT Industrial Internet of Things.
Based on your requirements and needs, we will design a solution that corresponds to the latest trends in automation and robotic solutions. All our solutions are designed as intelligent production systems, able to respond flexibly to changing production conditions.
We understand the need for continuous improvement of our customers' processes. To achieve this, companies need to embark on a journey of digital transformation and begin to automatically collect data from their processes, technologies and devices.
Our team of specialists in the field of engineering of automated and robotic systems offers you their services as support in the implementation of your projects. This means that we shall give you our people so that yours can engage in other work activities.
If you do not want to invest in completely new equipment, retrofitting can be the ideal solution for you! We can also tune older systems by adding new technologies, components or features. We will prepare you for the 4th industrial revolution.
Production is a complex system that requires technical expertise, efficiency, quality and at the same time should simplify the work of your employees. Automated solutions will become the turbo engine of your company. We will design a tailor-made solution, whether it is the design of new devices for full automation or for partial automation of your existing devices. In addition to the technical side of the project, our solutions also take into account the fulfilment of your goals, such as increasing the efficiency of your processes, saving financial resources, reducing and energy control. The issue of human-machine cooperation is always important to us in terms of ergonomics, friendly use and control. The devices are equipped with a monitoring system that provides all important information about their status and operation. They are also prepared to pass this information on to higher management systems and become part of your digital transformation.
Within many years of our work experience, we have created for our clients:
- Robotic workplaces
- Bin picking applications
- Single-purpose machines and equipment
- 2D and 3D industrial image processing
- Conveyor systems
However, data collection is not enough. It is necessary to turn this data into information and use this information to manage your processes anytime and anywhere.
To ensure that the data does not remain only in the devices themselves and to ensure the availability of all data and information across all levels of management, we recommend trying a new approach based on the IIoT automation platform Ignition. This platform from the American company Inductive Automation is currently one of the most progressive solutions worldwide in the 4th Industrial Revolution, and we in the crowd are accredited integrators of the SCADA / IIoT system. Thanks to the Ignition platform, we shall create custom software solutions for you - whether in the form of HMI, SCADA or MES applications.
What can you gain by implementing such a system?
- Real-time monitoring of key KPI performance indicators, enabling an immediate response to an adverse situation
- Monitoring the overall efficiency of machines / obsolete or modern technologies according to OEE analysis.
- Fault reporting management.
- Minimal waste of time, and thus zero waste of financial resources - obtaining financial savings.
Examples of use:
- Real-time monitoring of machines and equipment.
- Monitoring of process quantities and states of individual systems and their subsystems directly in industrial halls.
- Analysis of values in real state and time.
- Analysis of historical OEE data courses - the ability to identify regularly recurring patterns that cause losses.
- Data analysis can also be used for production management and planning.
Our experts will provide for you:
- Conceptual and detailed design with drawing documentation using CAD systems.
- Programming of control systems of automated devices and robotic cells (PLC, HMI, industrial robots and collaborative robots).
- Programming of inspection systems and quality checks (2D / 3D machine vision, line 2D and 3D scanners, sensor systems).
- Design of control and communication systems, electrical projection using CAD systems (EPLAN) and the actual installation of electrical and pneumatic wiring/pipelines.
- Consulting services focused on the technological design of automated and robotic systems in accordance with the trends of the 4th industrial revolution.
We can also get you the components your older devices need. The main goal is to improve efficiency, increase performance or reduce energy consumption. Retrofitting is also related to the company standardization of the used components, updating of documentation such as electrical diagrams and the related reduction of times during the operation of the equipment, in the event of a failure and other downtime. Old equipment also consists of components that are no longer available or very difficult to obtain at high prices.
In retrofitting, we can ensure the adjustment of your current technique:
- Replacement of electrical, pneumatic and other wiring.
- New elements of control systems, communication infrastructure, sensors and actuators.